- Swimmers must have an active membership and sign-in (please print your name neatly) on the pool deck. Members will be required to electronically sign a waiver prior to participating in lap swim. If you did not receive your barcode, please email email@example.com. Once you have your barcode, click here to fill out the waiver electronically.
- When lap swim time begins, staff will open locker room doors.
- Members will sign in on a clipboard when entering the pool deck.
- If you are exercising or water jogging, we suggest that you use Lane 1.
- If you are the second swimmer in your lane, please alert the current swimmer that you will be sharing.
- Circle swim is required for lanes that have three swimmers or more.