- Are available only during the first two weeks of the term and will be prorated from the time of the written request (minus a $10 processing fee).
- After the second week of the term, When a class is canceled for any reason other than severe weather, The Connection will provide a class credit or make up if possible.
- When a class is canceled due to severe weather, The Connection will issue the option of a family recreational swim pass or three fitness center passes (no refunds or credits are issued).
- Credits and refunds may be donated to The Connection or applied toward a next class or membership and may be used by a family member.
- All credits expire one year from the date of issuance.
- Pre-authorized credit card charges may be canceled in writing with 30 days notice, and cannot be given retroactively.
Credit requests must be reviewed and approved by the program director.
- The Connection reserves the right to make certain programs and events non-refundable.
- Click here to learn how to apply your credit to your transaction.
Are given only with a valid medical excuse from a medical provider submitted at the time of the illness/injury (minus a $10 processing fee). Refund requests must be reviewed and approved by the program director.
Absence from class does not reduce the cost of operating the program and therefore does not result in refund, credit or make up.
After the second week of classes, fees will be prorated. Contact our Member Services Staff to register.