The Connection is committed to providing opportunities for everyone.
- Adaptive Dance & Music | ages 4-12
Children are introduced to basic dance techniques through innovative and creative body movement. Individualized modifications to activities will be made as needed.
- Adapted Youth Yoga | ages 4-12
Enjoy different poses and fun stretches designed to engage the body, mind, and spirit. Individualized modifications to activities will be made as needed.
- Art Collective | ages 4-12
The Art Collective class will explore various avenues of artistic expression for our participants. The class will consist of drawing, painting, sculpting, arts and crafts, and much more. The class will encourage our students to expand their creativity while expressing themselves artistically.
- Junior Warrior Challenge | ages 4-6 & ages 7-12
An energetic class utilizing specially designed ninja challenge course equipment (mini rock wall, cargo net, mini trampoline, and more) to improve strength, agility, and balance.
- Sports Foundation | ages 4-12
This class allows children to develop gross and fine motor skills while learning the basics of popular sports including baseball, basketball, soccer, and more.
A special THANK YOU to The Summit Foundation for their support of our Special Needs Programs.
- If you are interested in establishing specialized opportunities for your organization, please contact Lauren Nisenson, lauren.nisenson@
theconnectionline.org or 908.273.4242 x119