The Fitness Center will be open from 6:00am to 8:00pm Monday – Friday and 7:15am-1:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays beginning 8/30/21.
- If you haven’t already signed a waiver, you will be required to sign one electronically prior to participating. If you need to sign the waiver, please email email@example.com for your barcode. Once you have your barcode, click here to fill out the waiver electronically.
Click here if you need instructions.
- Please note that your membership must be current.
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times – even while exercising.
- You must remain 6′ apart from other individuals when exercising.
- You will be required to disinfect any equipment both before and after you use it. As an added layer of prevention, Fitness Center staff will also disinfect your equipment after use.
- You will be required to sign an attendance log with your name, phone number, and date in case contact tracing is necessary.
- Your own water bottle (water fountains have been shut off).
- Your own yoga mat or towel if you intend to be on the floor.
We can’t wait to welcome more members in the Fitness Center and assure you we remain as committed as ever to the safety of our members and staff.