AS OF 6/7 REGISTRATION NO LONGER REQUIRED!
- As of 6/7/2021, there is no longer registration for lap swim (no sign up this Sunday 6/6). Swimmers must sign-in on the pool deck.
- Swimmers must have an active membership.
- Members will be required to electronically sign a waiver prior to participating in lap swim. If you did not receive your barcode, please email email@example.com. Once you have your barcode, click here to fill out the waiver electronically.
- Members will enter the pool through the locker room. Locker and shower usage is permitted.
- Members should come in swim attire to lessen the time spent in the locker room.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are welcome, but not required to wear face masks. Individuals who are not fully vaccinated should wear a face mask at all times except when in the pool.
- Please make an effort to keep 6′ socially distanced from one another.
- When lap swim time begins, staff will open locker room doors.
- Members will sign in on a clipboard when entering the pool deck.
- If you are exercising or water jogging, we suggest that you use Lane 1.
- If you are the second swimmer in your lane, please alert the current swimmer that you will be sharing.
- Circle swim is required for lanes that have three swimmers or more.
- Each swim slot is 45 minutes. We cannot add time if you are late.
- When lap swim time is finished, all members will exit through the locker room.