The health and safety of our members and staff has always been our top priority here at The Connection. Due to the pandemic, we have taken extra precautions. We have created the following procedures to help keep us all safe, while still providing quality lesson for our members.
- Students will meet the deck supervisor wearing their suit on the benches outside of the pool door 5 minutes prior to their lesson for screening and temperature checks.
- If a student answers “Yes” to any of the health screening questions or have a temperature above 100.4, they will not be permitted into the building.
- Parents will wait outside for duration of the lesson. Spectators are not allowed on the pool deck at this time.
- Once on the pool deck, students will sanitize hands, put their belongings into a bin, and be led to the newly installed deck shower to rinse off before entering pool.
- The Deck Supervisor will lead students to their instructor in the lane provided for them.
- Instructors will wear face shields in the water and will use equipment in the pool to limit contact between them and their student(s).
- All used equipment and high touch surfaces are sanitized between lessons.
- We strongly encourage students to use the restroom prior to coming to lessons, but should they need to use the restroom during a lesson, the Deck Supervisor will escort them to a restroom.
- At the conclusion of the lessons, students may take a quick shower before getting their towel and belongings and exiting out the pool door.
- With a mask on, parents will wait by pool door to pick up children at the conclusion of the lesson.
- Additional signage has been posted throughout the pool deck to remind both staff and members of good hygiene practices and the importance of social distancing.
Families will be required to electronically sign a waiver prior to participating. Youth Members received an email on 9/11/20 with their unique barcode to sign the waiver electronically. If you did not receive your barcode, please email email@example.com. Once you have your barcode, click here to fill out the waiver electronically.
Click here if you need instructions.