July 6, 2020
We are now permitted to open the fitness center for one individual or household to exercise or receive a private lesson (observing social distancing rules).
Beginning Thursday, July 9, the fitness center will be available to reserve one hour blocks of time from 7:15am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday. Please note the time blocks are structured to allow for thorough sanitizing between members.
Protocols & Procedures:
- Members will be required to electronically sign a waiver prior to participating in outdoor classes. Total Facility Members received an email on 7/7/20 with their unique barcode to sign the waiver electronically. If you did not receive your barcode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have your barcode, click here to fill out the waiver electronically.
Click here if you need instructions.
- Once the waiver is completed, you may reserve online an hour in the Fitness Center (there is no fee). Log into your account here. Your login is your email address, select “ forgot my password “ to receive a new password. Once in the system, view programs and select “Fitness Center” and then date and time to register. Please contact the front desk if you require assistance (908-273-4242).
- You may sign up for this Thursday (7/9) or Friday (7/10) upon receipt of this email (and once you have signed the waiver). Going forward you will be able to reserve time for the week ahead beginning Sundays at 12:00am. Reservations are restricted to three (3) sessions per week due to the limited availability.
- Prior to entering the building, everyone must answer health screening questions and have their temperature taken. If you answer yes to any of the questions or have a fever of 100.4 or higher, you may not enter the building.
- You are required to wear a mask when entering and exiting the building and the fitness center but not while exercising.
- At the end of your session, you will exit the building through the Maple Street exit.
- The Connection training staff will stay 6’ socially distanced from you except in the case of an emergency.
- You may exercise on your own, or purchase personal training sessions from the Front Desk staff. Please note cash cannot be accepted.
- You will be limited to 3 pieces of equipment. Staff will ask you what equipment you plan on using. Please leave used equipment on the stretching table so it can be sanitized.
- If you are late, we will not be able to extend your time since we need time to thoroughly disinfect between sessions.
Staff member Russell Graham will be in the Center from 7:15am until 12:30pm and Danny Osias will be in the Center from 12:30pm-5:30pm.
We are excited to begin welcoming members back into our building in a safe atmosphere and we hope to see you soon!