We are happy to reopen our doors to the Summit community. With safety as our highest priority, we’ve been welcoming back members. Here is a guide:
(Click a category on the left for details)
- Frosty Fun Camp will run December 24, 28, 29 & 30
- Lap swim registration has been moved to 8:30am on Sundays
- Fall 3 classes are now running through December 23
HYBRID YOUTH DANCE CLASSES
Hybrid youth dance classes may be taken in person or on Zoom where they are live-streamed. Students participating virtually will receive a written evaluation from the instructor at the end of the session, as we will not be able to accommodate personal corrections or feedback during the class.
CREATE A CUSTOM CLASS
Build a custom class experience with your pod! We’ll provide an instructor for a private gym, gymnastics, warrior, dance, or swim class with 3-5 students.
- For a private gym, gymnastics, or warrior class contact Kierstin.Parlato@theconnectiononline.org.
- For a private swim class contact Jeff.Porter@theconnectiononline.org.
- For a private dance class contact Taina.Bey@theconnectiononline.org.
What to Expect
- All members and staff are required to wear a mask or face covering inside, even while exercising.
- Adult members ring the doorbell for a health screening and touchless temperature check before entering the building.
- Children are dropped off for class. Before the child exits the car, a staff member will ask health screening questions and conduct a temperature check with a touchless thermometer. Adults may not wait in the building while the class is in session.
- One way directional signs safely navigate members through the building.
- Classrooms are taped out to promote social distancing. Members are asked to bring their own small fitness equipment to class.
- Reservations are required for Lap Swim and all Fitness, Dance, and Water Exercise classes. Group classes register for their class each term while lap swim reservations open up at 8:30am each Sunday for the week.
- Reservations are not required to attend the Fitness Center, but all members must sign in upon entry.
- All members are required to electronically sign a one-time waiver prior to participating in Connection programs. Members received an email with their unique barcode to sign the waiver electronically. If you did not receive your barcode, please email email@example.com. Once you have your barcode, click here to fill out the waiver electronically. Click here if you need instructions.