We are happy to reopen our doors to the Summit community. With safety as our highest priority, we’ve been welcoming back members. Here is a guide:
(Click a category on the left for details)
- As of 8/2/2021 masks will be required inside for all, regardless of vaccination status
- As of 7/6/2021, temperature checks are no longer required.
- As of 6/7/2021, there is no longer registration for lap swim. Click here for new lap swim procedures.
CREATE A CUSTOM CLASS
Build a custom class experience with your pod! We’ll provide an instructor for a private gym, gymnastics, warrior, dance, or swim class.
- For a private gym, gymnastics, or warrior class contact Leslie.McPeek@theconnectiononline.org.
- For a private swim class contact Jeff.Porter@theconnectiononline.org.
- For a private dance class contact Jessica.Fascenelli@theconnectiononline.org.
What to Expect
- Based on the guidance of the CDC and the State of New Jersey, The Connection will require masks to be worn inside the building and while exercising regardless of vaccination status effective Monday, August 2, 2021.
- Adult members ring the doorbell for a health screening before entering the building.
- Children are dropped off for class. Before the child exits the car, a staff member will ask health screening questions. Adults may not wait in the building while the class is in session.
- Classrooms are taped out to promote social distancing.
- Reservations are required for all Fitness and Dance classes.
- No reservations are required to attend the Fitness Center or Pool, but all members must sign in upon entry.
- All members are required to electronically sign a one-time waiver prior to participating in Connection programs. Members received an email with their unique barcode to sign the waiver electronically. If you did not receive your barcode, please email email@example.com. Once you have your barcode, click here to fill out the waiver electronically. Click here if you need instructions.