- Available only during the first two weeks of the term and will be pro-rated from the time of the request – which must be in writing. Forms are available at the Front Desk
- After the second week of the term, refunds are given only with a valid medical excuse from a physician.
- Credits and refunds may be donated to The Connection or applied toward a next class or membership and may be used by a family member.
- All credits expire one year from date of issuance.
- Pre-authorized credit card charges may be cancelled in writing with 30 days notice, and cannot be given retroactively.
- The Connection reserves the right to make certain programs and events non-refundable.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, missed classes are addressed on an individual basis.
Absence from class does not reduce the cost of operating The Connection programs, and therefore does not result in refund or partial refund of class fees.
Fees will be pro-rated after the second week of classes.