- Available only during the first two weeks of the term and will be pro-rated from the time of the request – which must be in writing. Forms are available at the Front Desk
- After the second week of the term, refunds are given only with a valid medical excuse from a physician.
- Credits and refunds may be donated to The Connection or applied toward a next class or membership and may be used by a family member.
- All credits expire one year from date of issuance.
- Pre-authorized credit card charges may be cancelled in writing with 30 days notice, and cannot be given retroactively.
- The Connection reserves the right to make certain programs and events non-refundable.
Absence from class does not reduce the cost of operating The Connection programs, and therefore does not result in refund or partial refund of class fees.
Fees will be pro-rated after the second week of classes.