Please give as generously as you can TODAY!
The Connection is committed to be a place that provides vital community service to those individuals who need us most. A place where everyone can participate and feel welcome, regardless of their economic circumstance.
We are asking for your help so that we can continue to provide vital services to those in our community who are often overlooked.
Here are just some of the ways The Connection does so much for the many who count on us:
- 210 children are cared for in the safe, nurturing environment of our after school enrichment programs
- 110 students from 22 countries acquire language skills, valuable support services and self sufficiency in our ESL Program
- 400 women with breast and gynecological cancer gain support, education and wellness services through Pathways
- 250 children and adults with special needs learn skills, make friends and gain a sense of belonging in our social and recreational programs
- 450 individuals benefit from therapeutic fitness, improving the quality of their lives while receiving support from fellow participants
- 500 individuals with financial needs receive over $250,000 in scholarship assistance to participate in our programs
- 5,000 children, adults and senior members participate in educational, recreational, fitness and social service programs
MATCHING GIFTS: Many companies will match gifts to The Connection which can double or even triple your contribution! Contact your human resource office to find out if your gift is eligible for a match!
UNITED WAY: If your company has a United Way Campaign, you can designate your gift to The Connection!
Click here to make a tax deductible contribution to The Connection online, or contact Lauren Nisenson to learn more about making gifts of stock, mutual funds or other tax-wise gifts. Donations can be mailed directly to The Connection at 79 Maple Street, Summit, NJ 07901